North County Property Management is a collaborative effort of Ron Pavelka, a 20 year resident of Northern Sonoma County and The Wine Country Group Realtors by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. This combination allows North County Property Management to draw from the more than 2,500 agents in the Bay Area alone, in over 50 offices, to support our clients. If you are looking for us to manage your property or assist you in locating a rental, you will find that our level of service to every client is what you would expect from a company that was awarded the "Best of Business" in real estate by NorthBay Biz Magazine for the past 8 years.
North County Property Management's mission is to treat all of our managed properties as if we own it ourselves, and to assist each and every potential renter that we come in contact with finding the property that best suits their needs.
WHO WE ARE
North County Property Management is locally owned and operated by Ron Pavelka. He has lived in Sonoma County for over 20 years and has been very involved in the real estate community. The Pavelka family has been very involved in all aspects of the Cloverdale Community as Ron serves on many local non profit boards including the Cloverdale Arts Alliance, The Citrus Fair Parade Committee, various interim committees involved in the economic development of Cloverdale and the Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County just to name a few. His involvement in Cloverdale has included many of the youth sports leagues, middle school and high school sports and many other advisory positions with many of the area non profits and their respective boards. Beyond the borders of his North County Home, Ron is involved in Make a Wish and is the CEO/President of Dive of a Lifetime, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a rewarding aquatic experience to critically, chronically and terminally ill children and their families.
Ron is a member of the following:
Our goal is provide all of our clients with the best service possible and treat each property as if we owned it ourselves. This is accomplished by continually educating ourselves in the ever changing environment of property management, real estate and investment properties.
WHAT WE DO
North County Property Management is a Full Service Property Management firm that is dedicated to managing your property and providing you with superior service and placing qualified tenants in your investment property. We accomplish this by:
- Developing a direct relationship with the potential client, eliminating the need for the property owner to be involved with any tenant or adverse situation that might arise.
- Screen ALL applicants. We have a background check and credit check conducting on ALL potential tenants.
- Advertise your property for rent/lease:
- On our website.
- By placing a For Rent sign on the property immediately.
- Advertising in the appropriate local newspapers.
- Placing the information on various online forums to attract the potential renters that are desired.
- Provide information on your rental property to ALL of our Wine Country Group Realtors affiliate locations.
- Inspect the property upon move in, move out, and periodically throughout the course of occupancy to insure that the investment is being properly cared for.
- Handling emergency situations 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for the tenants.
- Maintain the property in accordance to the Terms of Agreement for Property Management. Hire and supervise any repair or maintenance work that is done on the property in accordance with our agreement.
- Collect monthly rents and manage the timeliness of payments. Handle legal issues with the tenants pursuant to our agreement with the owner.
- Provide the home owner with a monthly statement of income and expenses along with any/all correspondence with the tenant.
- Handle ALL year end accounting functions for the property owners and vendors where necessary.